Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bir günümden/From one of my days

"Bir soru sor, sana cevabını vereyim." dedi
Bir şey diyemedim.
"Hayatına dair merak etmediğin bir şey olmadığını söyleyemezsin bana." dedi.
"Haklısın, sorularım var ama cevaplarını öğrenmek istediğimden emin değilim." dedim. "Hayal kurmak lüksümdür, bunu kaybetmek istemem."
Gülümsedi. Gözlerimin içine baktı. "Nedir bu adamın sınırı?" dedim ve cevabını deneyimlemediğim ama bir şekilde hissettiğim bir soru sordum, hissettiğim cevabı aldım.
"Seni yine görmek istiyorum." dedi.
Gülümsedim. Cevabını zaten bilmeliydi.
Sonra vedalaştık.


"Ask me a question, and I'll give you the answer." he said.
I couldn't say anything 
"You can't say you are not curious about anything in all your life." he said.
"You're right, I have questions but I'm not sure if I want to know the answers." I said. "Dreaming is my luxury and I don't want to lose it."
He smiled. He looked into my eyes. "What is the limit of this man?" I said and I asked a question that I haven't experinced the answer but feel it somehow and I got the answer that I feel.
"I want to see you again." he said. 
I smiled. He should know the answer. 
Then we said goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment