Monday, July 9, 2012

dream on 'till your dreams come true!





     Merak ediyorum, seni ne kadar çok sevdiğimi anlatabilecek bir cümle kurabilir miyim? Sen benim her anımı paylaştığım tek insansın. Bana "Onsuz ne yaparım?" dedirten, sonra "Ben sensiz ne yaparım?" diyen insansın. Sen benim dünüm, bugünüm ve yarınımsın. Sen benim 2015'imsin:)

     I wonder if i can tell how much i love you? You are the one with whom i share my every moment. The one who made me say "What would i do without him?" and then said "What would i do without you?" You are my yesterday, today and tomorrow. You are my 2015:)

     Sen, benim her konudaki ilk adımlarıma şahit olansın. Seninle "büyümek" hakkında ne kadar çok konuştuk değil mi? Seninle beraber "büyüdük." Seninle tanıştığımızda olduğum Kübra'yla çok farklıyım ve sen yeni Kübra'nın temelisin. Sen, ben büyürken yanımda olmasını isteyeceğim insanlardansın.

     You are the one who witnesses my baby steps in every subject. We talked a lot about "growing up" with you, didn't we? We have grown up together. I am so different than the times we met and you are the base of new me. You are the one that i want him to be with me while i grow up.


     Annene, babana benden selam söyle. Seni dünyaya getirdikleri için teşekkür ettiğimi söyle :D Cem Armağan Turan, sen birtanesin. İyi ki doğmuşsun. Nice mutlu yıllara. Seni çok seviyorum.<3

     Say hi to your parents from me and say that i thank you to them because they gave birth to you. Cem Armağan Turan, you are the only one! Happy birthday. I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment